Feedforward control and ratio control that preemptively correct for load disturbances or changes in leader flow are greatly underutilized due to the lack of understanding of how to configure the control and determine the parameters needed. This webinar provides key insights on how feedforward control often simplifies to ratio control. It also explains how to identify the parameters so that the feedforward or ratio control correction does not arrive too late or too soon and the correction has the right sign and value to cancel out the load disturbance or achieve the right ratio to the leader flow.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- Benefits of Connecting Manufacturing Process Management to the Product Record
- AutoQuiz: When Does Cavitation Occur in Liquid Flow?
- PID Power System Stabilizer for Damping Low Frequency Oscillations in Power Systems [technical]
- What Is Frequency Domain and How Can It Be Applied to Industrial Pipeline Flow?
- AutoQuiz: What Happens When a Reset Action Is Added to an Industrial Controller Tuned for a Fast Control Loop?
- Webinar Recording: How to Protect Vital Industrial Assets from the Industrial Internet of Threats
- Industrial Cybersecurity Must Focus on Protecting Operational Technology
- AutoQuiz: What is the Risk in Using Standard ROI Ratios to Invest in an Automation System?
- Why Systems Integrators Need to Advance Beyond Traditional Instrumentation and Control Skill Sets
- Opportunities for ISA Member Engagement Abound