1. Which is of the following is NOT an element of the ISA99.00.02 – Selected Security Counter Measures group?[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- Personnel Security
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Encryption Technology
- Network Segmentation[/ordered_list]
2. “Countermeasures” in cyber security are measures taken to:[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- Eliminate system penetration by outsiders
- Confuse perimeter intrusion detectors
- Reduce the system’s risk of loss from vulnerabilities and threats
- Eliminate the risk of an inside attacker taking over a computer network[/ordered_list]
3. Why would a company issue security policies for industrial networks?[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- To let outside intruders know the consequences of their actions.
- To clearly establish which department “owns” the network
- To guide a company’s cybersecurity department on how to catch security
- To communicate the responsibilities of users, management, IT staff for
4. A key factor for the success of a cyber security program is:[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- Security policy, objectives and activities that reflect business objectives.
- Strict rules that forbid interconnection of control system to business systems.
- The latest in security technologies.
- None of the above.[/ordered_list]
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Using the ANSI/ISA99 to Secure Your Control System (IC32) pre-instructional survey.