1. To compute capacitive reactance the following formula is used. Xc = 1/ 2Πfc.
(“c” is expressed in farad and “f” is expressed in hertz.) What is the capacitive
reactance if the frequency is 60 Hz and the capacitor size is 5 micro farad.
2. The temperature range of a transmitter is 100 -300°F. The output signal range is
3-15PSI. What would be the expected output signal for an input temperature of
3. If the flow rate remains constant in a fluid line and the pipe diameter in one
section is 10 inch with a velocity of 2 feet per second what will be velocity
through the pipe be when the fluid passes through the pipe when it is reduced to
4 inches? (The formula is Flow rate = velocity times area of the pipe. [Q=VA]The
formula for area of the pipe is ΠR2.)
- 6.25 ft/sec
- 12.5 ft/sec
- 5.0 ft/sec
- 1.25 ft/sec[/ordered_list]
4. During calibration, the maximum error was 2.5 units over a span of 50 units.
What is the percent of span error?