1. If the range associated with an instrument is 3-15 psig and the span is ________psig[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
2. The range associated with an instrument is 20 to 100 kPa and the span is
3. The instrument performance term ______________ can be defined as the degree
of conformity of an indicated value to recognized accepted standard value or ideal
value. It is probably the most common term used by instrument manufacturers
and implies closeness to a true value.
4. An I/P converts:[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- voltage to current
- current to voltage
- air pressure to current
- current to air pressure[/ordered_list]
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Maintaining Pneumatic Components in Measurement and Control (TI06) pre-instructional survey.