1. Which of the following is a measurement unit for volumetric flow measurement:[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- Pounds per hour
- Gallons per minute
- Kilograms per hour
- Pounds per minute[/ordered_list]
2. Which of the following flow measurement devices requires square root
- Orifice plate
- Magnetic flow meter
- Coriolis flowmeter
- Vortex shedding flowmeter[/ordered_list]
3. Which of the following temperature measurement devices is based on change in
resistance with temperature change?
- Bimetallic element[/ordered_list]
4. Specific Gravity is an indication of?[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- Amount of acid or base in substance
- Ability to conduct electricity
5. Which of the following is an example of a Final Control Element?[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- Manipulated variable[/ordered_list]
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Fundamentals of Industrial Process, Measurement, and Control (FG05) pre-instructional survey.