1. What type of table is commonly used to hold short term trending data?[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- A relational database table
- An extensible table
- A circular table (fixed-size, nonextensible)
- A historical data table[/ordered_list]
2. What type of data representation (code) is used for multilingual text/character storage?[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
3. A fixed, defined set of data elements that are maintained as a replicated set is
called a _____.
4. The purpose of a “key” field in a table is to __________.[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- Encrypt the contents of the table
- Unlock the table for reading and writing
- Put the table records into a sort order based on the key field
- Identify the owner of the table[/ordered_list]
5. The purpose of a file system is to __________.[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- Assign useful names to data files
- Hide secret system files from user tampering
- Manage and control the allocation and use of the storage space available on a
- Increase the amount of data that can be stored on a disk[/ordered_list]
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Database Management for Industrial Automation and Control Systems (EA05) pre-instructional survey.