This presentation was delivered at the 54th Annual ISA POWID Symposium by Lenny Shaver. It explores how using digital, radiometric infrared inspection for boilers recaptures lost capacity, increases efficiency, lowers maintenance costs and manages fuel-switching strategies.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- Benefits of Connecting Manufacturing Process Management to the Product Record
- AutoQuiz: When Does Cavitation Occur in Liquid Flow?
- PID Power System Stabilizer for Damping Low Frequency Oscillations in Power Systems [technical]
- What Is Frequency Domain and How Can It Be Applied to Industrial Pipeline Flow?
- AutoQuiz: What Happens When a Reset Action Is Added to an Industrial Controller Tuned for a Fast Control Loop?
- Webinar Recording: How to Protect Vital Industrial Assets from the Industrial Internet of Threats
- Industrial Cybersecurity Must Focus on Protecting Operational Technology
- AutoQuiz: What is the Risk in Using Standard ROI Ratios to Invest in an Automation System?
- Why Systems Integrators Need to Advance Beyond Traditional Instrumentation and Control Skill Sets
- Opportunities for ISA Member Engagement Abound