A new draft standard in the widely used ISA95 series has been issued for ISA95 committee balloting, as well as ISA and ANSI public review. ISA-d95.00.04, “Enterprise-Control System Integration: Part 4: Objects and Attributes for Manufacturing Operations Management Integration,” defines business-to-object models and attributes of the object models that define some of the information exchanged between functions defined in ANSI/ISA95.00.03. The object models and attributes may be used in the design and implementation of interface standards and for interoperability in manufacturing operations management. For more information, contact Charley Robinson, ISA Standards & Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- How to Get Started with Effective Use of OPC
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Minimum Course of Action to Take Before Replacing Damaged Wiring?
- PID Control Using Recurrent Neural Networks for Robotic Manipulators [technical]
- What Is the ROI on a Modern Industrial Maintenance Software?
- AutoQuiz: Which Flow Measurement Device Does Not Require Square Root Extraction?
- Collaborative Robots Fill Gaps in Traditional Industrial Automation Processes
- Just in Time, or Just Too Late? A Kaizen Approach to Calibration
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Purpose of a Valve Positioner?
- How to Suppress Nuisance Alarms in Industrial Plants [technical]
- How Procedure-Based Automation Can Enhance Alarm Management Best Practices and Safety Instrumented Functions
- AutoQuiz: Models of Control to Describe a Batch Process
- Webinar Recording: PID and Loop Tuning Options and Solutions for Industrial Applications
- To Sustain Growth in 2019 and Beyond, ISA Must Capitalize on Its Strengths and Opportunities
- How to Improve Loop Performance for Dead Time Dominant Systems
- AutoQuiz: Which Type of Electrical Wires Would Normally Be Shielded in Control Systems?
- Condition-Dependent Conundrum: How to Obtain Accurate Measurement in the Process Industries
- Design of a New PID Controller Using Predictive Functional Control Optimization [technical]
- AutoQuiz: What is Common Mode Noise?
- Annual Leadership Conference Blends Tradition, Future Focus
- How to Tune a PID Controller for Two of the Most Common Complex Dynamic Responses