A new draft standard in the widely used ISA95 series has been issued for ISA95 committee balloting, as well as ISA and ANSI public review. ISA-d95.00.04, “Enterprise-Control System Integration: Part 4: Objects and Attributes for Manufacturing Operations Management Integration,” defines business-to-object models and attributes of the object models that define some of the information exchanged between functions defined in ANSI/ISA95.00.03. The object models and attributes may be used in the design and implementation of interface standards and for interoperability in manufacturing operations management. For more information, contact Charley Robinson, ISA Standards & Technology, email@example.com .
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- The Industrial Internet of Things Delivers on the Demand for Manufacturing ROI
- Benefits of Connecting Manufacturing Process Management to the Product Record
- AutoQuiz: When Does Cavitation Occur in Liquid Flow?
- PID Power System Stabilizer for Damping Low Frequency Oscillations in Power Systems [technical]
- What Is Frequency Domain and How Can It Be Applied to Industrial Pipeline Flow?
- AutoQuiz: What Happens When a Reset Action Is Added to an Industrial Controller Tuned for a Fast Control Loop?
- Webinar Recording: How to Protect Vital Industrial Assets from the Industrial Internet of Threats
- Industrial Cybersecurity Must Focus on Protecting Operational Technology
- AutoQuiz: What is the Risk in Using Standard ROI Ratios to Invest in an Automation System?
- Why Systems Integrators Need to Advance Beyond Traditional Instrumentation and Control Skill Sets