A new draft standard in the widely used ISA95 series has been issued for ISA95 committee balloting, as well as ISA and ANSI public review. ISA-d95.00.04, “Enterprise-Control System Integration: Part 4: Objects and Attributes for Manufacturing Operations Management Integration,” defines business-to-object models and attributes of the object models that define some of the information exchanged between functions defined in ANSI/ISA95.00.03. The object models and attributes may be used in the design and implementation of interface standards and for interoperability in manufacturing operations management. For more information, contact Charley Robinson, ISA Standards & Technology, email@example.com .
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- How to Prevent Cavitation in Butterfly Control Valves
- Four Quick Tips for Making Smart, Strategic Decisions at Your Industrial Plant or Facility
- AutoQuiz: What Security Property Is Affected If a Hacker Intercepts and Changes Set Point Data?
- New Method for Tuning PID Controllers Using a Symmetric Send-On-Delta Sampling Strategy [technical]
- How to Implement Effective Safety Instrumented Systems for Process Automation Applications
- AutoQuiz: What Is a Schematic Representation of a Complete Hydraulic, Electric, Magnetic, or Pneumatic Circuit Called?
- What Is the Connection Between All of the Inputs and the Output of an Industrial Process?
- Webinar Recording: The Amazing World of ISA Standards
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Fastest “Electronic” Method to Bring a DC Motor to a Full Stop?
- Key to Achieving Positive Business Results: Manage Risk Throughout Industrial Automation Infrastructure
- A Roadmap to Industrial Network Convergence
- AutoQuiz: Unique Feature of a Pneumatic Differential Pressure Sensor/Transmitter
- What AF, ASCI, ISCI, and WCI Are Doing for You
- How Maintenance Managers Can Maximize Asset Performance with Automation and Control System Tools
- Development of a Hybrid Controller for Renewable Energy and Automotive Applications [technical]
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Definition of Restore Time in Industrial Maintenance?
- Webinar Recording: Simple Loop Tuning Methods and PID Features to Prevent Oscillations
- How the Internet of Things Impacts Manufacturing
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Condition When Controller Output Increases in Conjunction With a Controlled Variable Increase?
- Solutions for Unstable Industrial Processes