At ISA Automation Week, Thursday, 27 September 2012 from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m., attendees of a panel discussion “The Best of the ISA Mentor Program – Building the Future” will review the highlights of the ISA Mentor program and the accomplishments of the protégés and discuss opportunities for improvements, including the need for more mentors. Here is the presentation The Best of the ISA Mentor Program, which kicks off the panel discussion. If after looking at this presentation you would like to be a mentor in terms of being a technical resource, contact Susan Colwell at ISA.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- What Should a Plant Manager Do During the First 90 Days on the Job?
- Raw Beginnings: The Evolution of Offshore Oil Industry Pipeline Safety
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Purpose of a Markov Model Computation?
- ISA Leaders Meet to Validate and Advance the Organization’s Strategic Direction
- Book Excerpt + Q&A: Security PHA Review for Consequence-Based Cybersecurity
- Fault Detection in the Feed Water Treatment Process for Boiler-Turbine Power Generation [technical]
- AutoQuiz: Characteristics of a Loop Diagram
- Basic Guidelines for Control Valve Selection and Sizing
- Webinar Recording: Calibration and Inspections in Hazardous Areas
- AutoQuiz: Characteristics of a Fuzzy Logic Controller
- Why You Must Factor Maintenance Into the Cost of Any Industrial System
- How to Use Asset Performance Management as a Driver for Digital Industrial Transformation
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Best Method for Measuring the Level of a Highly Corrosive Media?
- ISA Values: Live Them
- Cost-Effective Option for Using Cellular Data for SCADA and Data Acquisition at Remote Sites
- New Control Approach Increases Efficiency and Safety of Boiler-Turbine Systems [technical]
- AutoQuiz: Which Signal Type Indicates Direction and Velocity in a Motion Control Application?
- IIoT Solves Problems Previously Considered Unsolvable
- How Long Before Watson Comes to Engineering?
- AutoQuiz: What Type of Switch Is Designed to Detect the End of Travel of a Valve?