One of the objectives of the ISA Mentor program is to increase the number of papers and presentations by users to share plant expertise and best practices to advance the automation profession. Each of the program participants will present a paper and/or participate in an ISA Mentor Program Panel session at ISA Automation Week, 24-27 September 2012 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The paper “Improving Efficiency of Process Control Optimization for Batch Chemical Systems” coauthored with Danaca Jordan is an excellent example of what is possible from the ISA Mentors and in the evolving automation profession.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Purpose of an Optical Isolation Circuit on a Digital Input Card in a PLC I/O System?
- What Skill Sets Do You Need to Excel at IIoT Applications in an Automation Industry Career?
- Fault Detection in the Distillation Column Process [technical]
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Best System for Analyzing Multiple Sources of Data in an Industrial Plant or Facility?
- Are Pipeline Leaks Deterministic or Stochastic?
- Webinar Recording: Practical Limits to Control Loop Performance
- AutoQuiz: How to Convert a Transmitter’s Current Output Signal to a Voltage Input Signal
- How to Use Pattern Recognition Software to Automate the Analysis of Plant Historian Data
- How to Overcome the Challenges of Distillation Column Analysis
- AutoQuiz: What Flow Sensor Naturally Generates a Pulsed Output to Represent Flow Rate?
- What ISA Can Do for You
- What Are the Benefits and Limitations of Multivariable Control?
- The Not-So-Distant Future of Industrial Automation
- AutoQuiz: What Information Is Typically Included in a Loop Diagram?
- KPI-Based Monitoring and Fault Detection for Large-Scale Industrial Processes [technical]
- Is Schrödinger’s Cat Alive, Dead, or Having Kittens? How the Power of Observation Improves Accuracy and Reduces Errors in Industrial Operations
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Purpose of Forward Decoupling?
- Webinar Recording: How to Protect Critical Industrial Control Systems
- How to Get Started with Effective Use of OPC
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Minimum Course of Action to Take Before Replacing Damaged Wiring?