One of the objectives of the ISA Mentor program is to increase the number of papers and presentations by users to share plant expertise and best practices to advance the automation profession. Each of the program participants will present a paper and/or participate in an ISA Mentor Program Panel session at ISA Automation Week, 24-27 September 2012 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The paper “Improving Efficiency of Process Control Optimization for Batch Chemical Systems” coauthored with Danaca Jordan is an excellent example of what is possible from the ISA Mentors and in the evolving automation profession.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- AutoQuiz: How Are the Maintainability and Maintenance of Automation Systems Related?
- How to Manage Control Valve Response Issues in the Field
- How to Prevent Impulse Line Blockages Due to Temperature Variability
- AutoQuiz: How to Use the Parity System to Detect Data Transmission Errors
- My Journey on a ‘Yellow Brick’ Path to Becoming an ISA Fellow
- Embedded Intelligent Adaptive PID Controller for an Electromechanical System [technical]
- AutoQuiz: What Electrical Event Can Occur With a 24 VDC Open-Collector Output Sinking Configuration?
- How Visual Data Analytics Software Improves Natural Gas Well Site Efficiency and Reliability
- Primer: Essential Guide to Industrial Wireless Network Configuration and Layout Options
- AutoQuiz: What Device Is Used to Convert an Analog Signal From a Transmitter to the Signal Required by a Digital Controller?