One of the objectives of the ISA Mentor program is to increase the number of papers and presentations by users to share plant expertise and best practices to advance the automation profession. Each of the program participants will present a paper and/or participate in an ISA Mentor Program Panel session at ISA Automation Week, 24-27 September 2012 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The paper “Improving Efficiency of Process Control Optimization for Batch Chemical Systems” coauthored with Danaca Jordan is an excellent example of what is possible from the ISA Mentors and in the evolving automation profession.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- The Industrial Internet of Things Delivers on the Demand for Manufacturing ROI
- Benefits of Connecting Manufacturing Process Management to the Product Record
- AutoQuiz: When Does Cavitation Occur in Liquid Flow?
- PID Power System Stabilizer for Damping Low Frequency Oscillations in Power Systems [technical]
- What Is Frequency Domain and How Can It Be Applied to Industrial Pipeline Flow?
- AutoQuiz: What Happens When a Reset Action Is Added to an Industrial Controller Tuned for a Fast Control Loop?
- Webinar Recording: How to Protect Vital Industrial Assets from the Industrial Internet of Threats
- Industrial Cybersecurity Must Focus on Protecting Operational Technology
- AutoQuiz: What is the Risk in Using Standard ROI Ratios to Invest in an Automation System?
- Why Systems Integrators Need to Advance Beyond Traditional Instrumentation and Control Skill Sets