Alternative solutions around virtualization, cloud and mobility are becoming more stable, reachable and cost-competitive to a larger number of industrial SCADA end-users, both large and small. These advancements, along with ever-increasing requirements for a more efficient and cost-effective solution, are leading businesses to look to the cloud as a viable resource. Additionally, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) can help satisfy the demand for increased connectivity, visibility, maintainability and flexibility of systems. Benefits to be gained include delivering solutions more quickly, effectively, efficiently and securely. This ISA webinar discusses some of the drivers for industrial SCADA systems leveraging the latest cloud-based movement to better integrate and support systems, data and resources – allowing increased ability to monitor, predict and control the process system.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- AutoQuiz: What Should an Engineer Include in a Final Automation Project Report to Senior Management?
- How to Select a Platform to Implement a Batch Automation Solution
- Industry 4.0 Concepts for Discrete Manufacturing Applied to Process Automation
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Purpose of an Instrument Location Plan?
- The Positive Impact of the 2019 ISA Annual Leadership Conference
- Drones in Industrial Automation: Vital Mobile Platforms for Sensor Delivery
- How to Solve the Biggest Maintenance Challenges in the Oil & Gas Industry
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Significance of the Fieldbus Intrinsic Safety Concept?
- PID Controller Tracking of Industrial Robotic Manipulators [technical]
- How to Avoid Using Multivariable Flow Transmitters