Alternative solutions around virtualization, cloud and mobility are becoming more stable, reachable and cost-competitive to a larger number of industrial SCADA end-users, both large and small. These advancements, along with ever-increasing requirements for a more efficient and cost-effective solution, are leading businesses to look to the cloud as a viable resource. Additionally, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) can help satisfy the demand for increased connectivity, visibility, maintainability and flexibility of systems. Benefits to be gained include delivering solutions more quickly, effectively, efficiently and securely. This ISA webinar discusses some of the drivers for industrial SCADA systems leveraging the latest cloud-based movement to better integrate and support systems, data and resources – allowing increased ability to monitor, predict and control the process system.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- AutoQuiz: What is “Slip” in an AC Induction Motor?
- The Role of Standards and Regulations in a Pipeline Leak Detection Plan
- An Optimal Fuzzy Logic Controller for Urban Traffic Networks [technical]
- AutoQuiz: What Factors Affect the Reynolds Number for a Flowing Fluid?
- How to Use Passive Loopback Process Simulation for Factory Software Deployment
- Why Are Process Automation Projects so Difficult to Manage?
- AutoQuiz: Identify Three Levels Within the Manufacturing Computer Systems Hierarchy
- Edge Analytics Can Help When Cloud Computing and Big Data Fall Short
- How Virtual Reality Makes Industrial Training More Immersive and Meaningful
- AutoQuiz: What Are the Limitations of an Analog Multimeter?