Alternative solutions around virtualization, cloud and mobility are becoming more stable, reachable and cost-competitive to a larger number of industrial SCADA end-users, both large and small. These advancements, along with ever-increasing requirements for a more efficient and cost-effective solution, are leading businesses to look to the cloud as a viable resource. Additionally, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) can help satisfy the demand for increased connectivity, visibility, maintainability and flexibility of systems. Benefits to be gained include delivering solutions more quickly, effectively, efficiently and securely. This ISA webinar discusses some of the drivers for industrial SCADA systems leveraging the latest cloud-based movement to better integrate and support systems, data and resources – allowing increased ability to monitor, predict and control the process system.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- Benefits of Connecting Manufacturing Process Management to the Product Record
- AutoQuiz: When Does Cavitation Occur in Liquid Flow?
- PID Power System Stabilizer for Damping Low Frequency Oscillations in Power Systems [technical]
- What Is Frequency Domain and How Can It Be Applied to Industrial Pipeline Flow?
- AutoQuiz: What Happens When a Reset Action Is Added to an Industrial Controller Tuned for a Fast Control Loop?
- Webinar Recording: How to Protect Vital Industrial Assets from the Industrial Internet of Threats
- Industrial Cybersecurity Must Focus on Protecting Operational Technology
- AutoQuiz: What is the Risk in Using Standard ROI Ratios to Invest in an Automation System?
- Why Systems Integrators Need to Advance Beyond Traditional Instrumentation and Control Skill Sets
- Opportunities for ISA Member Engagement Abound