1. You have an standard pneumatic instrument loop with a span of 200 units, what is the steady state gain?[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- a. .06 PSI/unit
- b. .12 PSI/unit
- c. .075PSI/unit
- d. .08PSI.unit[/ordered_list]
2. _______ control is often used when a specific blend of two different materials is required.[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- feed forward
3. There are a total of ________time constant adjustments from the start point of a
set point change and reaching the final set point.
4. An instrument location plan _________of each instrument.[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
- shows the location, elevation, and tag number
- shows the location, specification number, and elevation
- shows the specification number, and tag number
- shows the location, and wiring plan[/ordered_list]
5. Maintenance that occurs following equipment failure is called _____maintenance.[ordered_list style=”lower-alpha”]
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Certified Control Systems Technician® (CCST®) Level I Review Course (TS00) pre-instructional survey.