One of the objectives of the ISA Mentor program is to increase the number of papers and presentations by users to share plant expertise and best practices to advance the automation profession. Each of the program participants will present a paper and/or participate in an ISA Mentor Program Panel session at ISA Automation Week, 24-27, September 2012 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The paper “Automatic Logic Control for Well Water” coauthored with Luis Icasatti is an excellent example of what is possible from the ISA Mentors and in the evolving automation profession.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- Energy in Fluid Mechanics: How to Ensure Physical Line and Operating Data Are Consistent
- How Standards and New Technology Enable Humans and Robots to Work Safely Together
- AutoQuiz: What Should an Engineer Include in a Final Automation Project Report to Senior Management?
- How to Select a Platform to Implement a Batch Automation Solution
- Industry 4.0 Concepts for Discrete Manufacturing Applied to Process Automation
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Purpose of an Instrument Location Plan?
- The Positive Impact of the 2019 ISA Annual Leadership Conference
- Drones in Industrial Automation: Vital Mobile Platforms for Sensor Delivery
- How to Solve the Biggest Maintenance Challenges in the Oil & Gas Industry
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Significance of the Fieldbus Intrinsic Safety Concept?