One of the objectives of the ISA Mentor program is to increase the number of papers and presentations by users to share plant expertise and best practices to advance the automation profession. Each of the program participants will present a paper and/or participate in an ISA Mentor Program Panel session at ISA Automation Week, 24-27, September 2012 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The paper “Automatic Logic Control for Well Water” coauthored with Luis Icasatti is an excellent example of what is possible from the ISA Mentors and in the evolving automation profession.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- AutoQuiz: How to Measure Fluid Velocity Through a Pipe
- Why Bypassing the Factory Acceptance Test at Startup Is a Bad Idea
- Process Control Strategies for Wastewater Treatment to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions [technical]
- AutoQuiz: Technical Characteristics of the Open Systems Interconnection Model
- An Introduction to Operations Research in the Process Industries
- Mechatronics: The Evolution From Mechanical to Information-Based Industrial Automation
- AutoQuiz: How to Install Thermocouple Extension Wires
- Webinar Recording: Lessons Learned During the Migration to a New DCS
- Licensure, ISA Turning 75, and the 2019 Annual Leadership Conference
- AutoQuiz: How Are Errors Corrected in Industrial Network Data Communications?