One of the objectives of the ISA Mentor program is to increase the number of papers and presentations by users to share plant expertise and best practices to advance the automation profession. Each of the program participants will present a paper and/or participate in an ISA Mentor Program Panel session at ISA Automation Week, 24-27, September 2012 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The paper “Automatic Logic Control for Well Water” coauthored with Luis Icasatti is an excellent example of what is possible from the ISA Mentors and in the evolving automation profession.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- What Should a Plant Manager Do During the First 90 Days on the Job?
- Raw Beginnings: The Evolution of Offshore Oil Industry Pipeline Safety
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Purpose of a Markov Model Computation?
- ISA Leaders Meet to Validate and Advance the Organization’s Strategic Direction
- Book Excerpt + Q&A: Security PHA Review for Consequence-Based Cybersecurity
- Fault Detection in the Feed Water Treatment Process for Boiler-Turbine Power Generation [technical]
- AutoQuiz: Characteristics of a Loop Diagram
- Basic Guidelines for Control Valve Selection and Sizing
- Webinar Recording: Calibration and Inspections in Hazardous Areas
- AutoQuiz: Characteristics of a Fuzzy Logic Controller
- Why You Must Factor Maintenance Into the Cost of Any Industrial System
- How to Use Asset Performance Management as a Driver for Digital Industrial Transformation
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Best Method for Measuring the Level of a Highly Corrosive Media?
- ISA Values: Live Them
- Cost-Effective Option for Using Cellular Data for SCADA and Data Acquisition at Remote Sites
- New Control Approach Increases Efficiency and Safety of Boiler-Turbine Systems [technical]
- AutoQuiz: Which Signal Type Indicates Direction and Velocity in a Motion Control Application?
- IIoT Solves Problems Previously Considered Unsolvable
- How Long Before Watson Comes to Engineering?
- AutoQuiz: What Type of Switch Is Designed to Detect the End of Travel of a Valve?