At ISA Automation Week, Thursday, 27 September 2012 from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m., attendees of a panel discussion “The Best of the ISA Mentor Program – Building the Future” will review the highlights of the ISA Mentor program and the accomplishments of the protégés and discuss opportunities for improvements, including the need for more mentors. Here is the presentation The Best of the ISA Mentor Program, which kicks off the panel discussion. If after looking at this presentation you would like to be a mentor in terms of being a technical resource, contact Susan Colwell at ISA.
Search this Blog
Find Posts by Category
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Continuous Sequence of Steps Performed by a PLC Processor?
- Are Collaborative Robots Safe?
- How to Get Rid of Level Oscillations in Industrial Processes
- AutoQuiz: What Network Security Technology Does Not Use Encryption?
- Working Together to Keep ISA Focused on Achieving Its Critical Objectives
- How to Test and Validate a Pipeline Leak Detection System
- Compensation for Cascade Dead Zones in Proportional Control Valves [technical]
- AutoQuiz: What Is the Purpose of the Proper Grounding of Electrical Devices?
- How FDT Technology Optimizes IIoT Strategies for All Industrial Sectors
- Webinar Recording: Loop Tuning and Optimization
- AutoQuiz: How to Calculate the Pressure Recovery Factor for Valves
- How to Optimize Industrial Evaporators
- Using OPC Technology to Study Advanced Process Control [technical]
- With an Experienced New Executive at the Helm, ISA Is Confident, Secure in Its Direction
- AutoQuiz: What Are the Four Key Activities in the Maintenance Cycle of a Control System?
- Improving the Performance of a Model Predictive Controller for Regulatory Control [technical]
- The Three Most Desirable MRP Software Features for Manufacturers
- AutoQuiz: What Are Multiple Independent Protection Layers in Relation to Industrial Safety?
- How to Calibrate a Thermocouple
- Three Decades of Life with Pipeline Leak Detection