At ISA Automation Week, Thursday, 27 September 2012 from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m., attendees of a panel discussion “The Best of the ISA Mentor Program – Building the Future” will review the highlights of the ISA Mentor program and the accomplishments of the protégés and discuss opportunities for improvements, including the need for more mentors. Here is the presentation The Best of the ISA Mentor Program, which kicks off the panel discussion. If after looking at this presentation you would like to be a mentor in terms of being a technical resource, contact Susan Colwell at ISA.
Search this Blog
ISA’s Live Twitter Stream
- How to Bridge the Generation Gap in the Process Industries Through Mentoring
- How Industry 4.0 and Digitization Improves Manufacturing Responsiveness, Quality and Efficiency
- Engage in Important ISA Activities, Events and Opportunities During the Summer
- How to Leverage the ISA Ecosystem to Advance Your Career in Industrial Automation
- Do Government Pipeline Regulations Improve Safety?
- Webinar Recording: Strange but True Process Control Stories
- What Is the Value of Standards-Based Cybersecurity Conformity Assessments for Industrial Automation and Control Systems?
- Self-Powered Wireless High Temperature Electrochemical Sensors
- IO-Link Connects Intelligent Sensors and Actuators in the Process Industries
- Webinar Recording: How to Avoid the Most Common Mistakes in Field Calibration
- What Are the Obstacles to Commercial, Off-The-Shelf Systems for the Process Industries?
- Can Risk Analysis Really Be Reduced to a Simple Procedure?
- How to Permanently Reduce Operating Costs in Your Maintenance Department
- ISA Executive Board Approves New Vision and Mission Statements
- Webinar: 10 Essentials of a Successful Upgrade or DCS Migration
- Using OPC Technology to Support the Study of Advanced Process Control
- Top 5 Upfront Project Considerations for Effective Risk Management
- How Much Risk Can Safety Alarms Reduce?
- How to Detect Defects in Rolling Element Bearings Used in Manufacturing Processes
- Webinar Recording: Temperature Measurement and Control