1. The neutral conductor is not intentionally the system grounding conductor.
2. The law that describes the relationship between voltage, resistance, and current is called _____.
- Ohm’s Law
- Faraday’s Law
- Law of Relativity
- Pythagorean Theory
3. Resistance is what kills in an electrical shock.
4. Transient noise is permanent in a DC system.
5. Harmonics appear as a multiple of the fundamental sine wave.
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Electrical Noise Effects on Instrumentation Control Equipment (TI21) pre-instructional survey.