1. A pressure gauge that reads 100 PSIA is indicating _____ PSI.
2. The specific gravity of a gas is the ratio of the density of the gas to the density of
3. A temperature of 273.15º Kelvin is the same as ______ºCelsius.
4. A circuit has a 100 Ω resistor, a 50 Ω resistor, and a 200 Ω resistor all in parallel
with each other. What is the total resistance of the circuit?
- 28.6 Ω
- 350 Ω
- 175 Ω
- 28 M Ω
5. Primary standard reference units and physical constants are maintained by
- the plant instrument shop
- testing labs
- instrument tech’s
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Certified Control Systems Technician® (CCST®) Level I Review Course (TS00) pre-instructional survey.