1. Most of the new and most dangerous hacking activity today is being driven by:
- Hacker clubs
- Organized crime
2. Which three basic properties are the building blocks of cyber security?
- Identification, Integrity, and Authorization (I I C)
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (C I A)
- Authorization, Reliability, and Integrity (A R I)
- None of the above
3. What is the biggest security problem if business networks connect directly to
manufacturing control systems?
- Too many business users requesting data will slow control system operation to
a crawl, endangering the security of processes.
- Production workers will change data in business systems given the opportunity.
- Outsiders and malware can penetrate critical industrial control systems and
upset critical processes.
4. If a denial of service attack shuts down an industrial network, which basic security
property is affected?
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Using the ANSI/ISA99 to Secure Your Control System (IC32) pre-instructional survey.