1. A (an)________ error must be correct for when a pressure transmitter is located
lower than the bottom of the vessel being measured.
2. A process where material is fed and removed from the process at the same time
is called a __________ process.
3. The controlled variable may also be the _________ variable.
4. The density of water at standard temperature and pressure is __________ lbs/ft3.
5. The region between the limits within which a quantity is measured, received, or
transmitted, expressed by stating the lower and upper limits is called the