1. A (an)________ error must be correct for when a pressure transmitter is located
lower than the bottom of the vessel being measured.
2. A process where material is fed and removed from the process at the same time
is called a __________ process.
3. The controlled variable may also be the _________ variable.
4. The density of water at standard temperature and pressure is __________ lbs/ft3.
5. The region between the limits within which a quantity is measured, received, or
transmitted, expressed by stating the lower and upper limits is called the
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Certified Control Systems Technician® (CCST®) Level I Review Course (TS00) pre-instructional survey.