1. A relational database must have at least two __________.
- Files containing user data
- Different field names for each data element
- Sets of backup file copies
- Tables with corresponding primary and foreign keys that link them
2. One way of increasing the availability of a server’s disk subsystem is to __________.
- Make regular image backups
- Use an encrypted file system
- Use RAID technology
- Run the disks at a slower speed
3. The standard language initially developed in the 1960s for programmatically
interacting with a DBMS is called __________.
4. The Windows-specific data exchange mechanism designed to connect data
sources (servers) to data users (clients) for real-time and other categories of more
complex data is called __________.
5. The SELECT command is used to perform what type of database operation?
- A query
- A sort
- A record modification
- A table reorganization
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Database Management for Industrial Automation and Control Systems (EA05) pre-instructional survey.