1. All OPC Standards have which of the following features:
- Impose constraints or rules on design of product
- Proprietary solutions
- Simplify sharing and exchange of data
- Use vendor-specific browser mechanisms to locate the data source and sink
it into another device
2. Each instance of an OPC Server object may have ? instance(s) of an
- Only one
- A minimum of one
- A maximum of three
- Any number of
3. The two types of OPC groups are, public and local (or “private”).
- Local and Open
- Public and Service
- Public and Local (or “private”)
- None of the above
4. The ability of the client to control the order in which writes are performed is:
5. Which of the following specifies how Client Requests are organized and
- Synchronization and serialization
- Address Space and Configuration
- Asynchronous Transfer Address
- Application Level Server
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Implementing an Open Control System Network (IC50) pre-instructional survey.